Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Happy Halloween!! Oh wait.....

So...I know this is late but my dear sister
says that I need to post these pics.
Halloween is one of our favorite holidays.
I know it's mostly for kids, but we're pretty much kids at heart.
We love thinking of and creating our costumes each year.
This year was alot of work, but a bunch of fun!
So I will post some pics. But first, here are some of our friends.

Peter & Calee as #1 and #2

Phil & Darla as a Butler and a Maid
Potter & Natalie as Chief Wiki Wiki
and Princess Wiki Wiki

and....drumroll please.....

Dustin and Stacey as Lego People
So there it is folks, the costume for this year.

and, of course, we did carve pumpkins.
Dustin's turned out cool. It's pictured below
along with some others as well.

6 comments:

My name is April. November 15, 2007 at 8:00 AM  

Your costumes make me smile! I'm so impressed!
Is the leaf pumpkin yours?

Dustin and Stacey November 15, 2007 at 8:17 AM  

Thanks! Nope. Peter made the leaf pumpkin. I think it turned out pretty well. :)

Anonymous November 15, 2007 at 9:18 AM  

Were those things comfortable? They look heavy.

Dustin and Stacey November 15, 2007 at 11:39 AM  

they weren't bad. we couldn't see very well, but they looked cool. and that's all that matters, right? :)

Anonymous November 19, 2007 at 8:59 PM  

You guys are soo creative!! What were those heads made of?

TulipGirl December 7, 2007 at 11:12 PM  

Hey, y'all! The last THREE times I've talked to my Mom on the phone, she mentioned your lego-head costumes. *L* She really liked them, obviously.

  © Free Blogger Templates Spain by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP