Wednesday, April 23, 2008

whirlwind of life

So, as you have probably noticed, we haven't posted on here in quite a while. Sorry! Truth is, I have actually started several posts but have stopped and deleted them because I wasn't sure how to word what's been going on around here lately. Life has been flying by like a whirlwind! I feel like I am constantly being pulled in different directions. But life is good. Busy isn't all bad.
The wedding is less than two weeks away. Crazy!! Lots of last minute planning and decisions to make. Things are coming together though and I am looking forward to "The Big Day"
We bought a house and are in the process of moving into it. I moved most of my stuff last weekend and this weekend we will move Dustin in. We'll try to post some pics soon.
So that's just a quick update into the lives of Dustin and Stacey.
We'll try to post more soon.

2 comments:

me April 24, 2008 at 3:48 AM  

hey there, i've just left a comment on an old post of yours concerning brandi carlile.
yes, a real old post.
read it, have fun!

p.s. i'm not a weirdo! just english!

Dustin and Stacey April 24, 2008 at 8:35 AM  

awesome! thanks for the comment. I'll check it out.

  © Free Blogger Templates Spain by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP