Sunday, August 17, 2008

"The Young Boy"

I came home from work the other day,
to be greeted at our garage by our neighbor kid.
As I got out of my car, he asked me if I knew
where the "young boy that lived in the house" was.
He was wondering if "he could come out and play."
I had to hold back laughs as I told him that I would
go in and see if he was home. Sure enough, Dustin was home.
I told him that he could go out and play for awhile
while I made supper. But he had to be inside before dark.
:) haha! Not really. But he did go outside
and play with little Body for a while.
Here they are showing off their Build-A-Bear dolls.
Body had just gotten a new one and he wanted to see Dustin's.

3 comments:

My name is April. August 18, 2008 at 1:06 AM  

That is the best story!!!

Momma Amy August 19, 2008 at 8:31 PM  

Haha! Love it! :)

Anonymous August 26, 2008 at 7:49 AM  

that's great! i'm glad u are both young at heart too. :-)

  © Free Blogger Templates Spain by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP