Monday, September 1, 2008

To April,

By the time this posts, it will no longer be September 1st in South Korea. I wish you weren't so far away, yet I'm so glad you are. I know you are having a great time, making some lifetime friends, creating some forever remembered experiences, growing a ton, and impacting the kids and people around you in some powerful and exciting ways. I'm so proud to be your sister and wish I could be there to help you ring in another new and exciting year. I love you and hope you had an amazing day.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

1 comments:

My name is April. September 1, 2008 at 10:51 PM  

Aww thanks sis. What a great post. I had a pretty great birthday. It was much like an ordinary day but I felt so loved and surrounded by good people and lovely thoughts. Miss you tons! Love you.

  © Free Blogger Templates Spain by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP