Friday, June 10, 2011

Just a little update

So, it's been awhile and I keep promising Sue that I'll do better about keeping up with this. Sorry, Sue! There is so much going on in our lives right now. But here are a few things worth noting.

* Dustin has only three weeks left of residency!

'How can I ever become a doctor if I don't learn to go without sleep?' by KAZ -Larry Katzman-


*We close on our new house in Branson on Tuesday morning.


*Our current house is still on the market.


*Baby Rufus will be 32 weeks on Monday. He is about 4 pounds and 15 inches long.


*We got our diaper bag the other day. I love it and can't wait to start using it!
http://www.seemomshop.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/momsbag2.jpg

1 comments:

Anonymous June 15, 2011 at 2:47 PM  

Thanks Stacey! Enjoyed the cartoons and your little captions! You have a lot going on in your lives, so I really appreciate you taking the time to do this for me!!!! xox Sue

  © Free Blogger Templates Spain by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP