Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Cookies! I Mean, Dog Treats!

So I went Christmas shopping last night. Now I just couldn’t forget the little puppy dogs in my life so I made a little stop at the local doggie bakery here in town.
They make all sorts of unique treats and things for dogs. We went in for the first time last weekend and I was completely amazed at the creativity in this place! They had doggie bling, bath robes and booties, hats, complete outfits, doggie beds, unique food and water bowls, hair bows, doggie perfume and much much more...

One of their specialties, is freshly baked dog treats. Now these are no ordinary dog treats you would find at Wal-Mart or your local pet store. If you didn’t know better, you would think these were Christmas cookies your Mom would make for your family Christmas gathering. They’re all natural and made of peanut butter or chicken liver flavoring and cleverly decorated with yogurt and carob. Here is what I left with. It took quite a bit of time to decide, they're all so amazing!

Sunday Morning Breakfast

Cute Holiday Shapes

I can’t wait to give them to my favorite little dog friends!!

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Spain by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP