Monday, December 10, 2007

I am the Grinch!

So I realized it's been a really really long time since we last posted. Sorry! Life has been crazy here! With all the holiday stuff, med-school stuff and wedding planning, we are pretty busy!
Usually Christmas is a fun time for me. I enjoy all of the planning, gift buying, baking and decorating. This year however has been extremely rough! I have been so stressed at work that I leave there every day just overwhelmed and exhausted. I feel bad for Dustin who has to deal with my crankiness! The other day I noticed that when people ask me how I'm doing, my first response has been to tell them that I'm ready for all of this holiday madness to be over.

I feel like such a Grinch!
So in an attempt to get myself back in the holiday spirit, I decided to finally put up my Christmas M&M village. I just started collecting it last year so it's still pretty slim. But I still like it!

2 comments:

Momma Amy December 14, 2007 at 10:46 PM  

I hope things settle down a bit for you and you are feeling less "Grinchy"! :)

The M&M village looks festive!

TulipGirl December 24, 2007 at 11:15 AM  

Grinch be gone!

(And for a little more holiday spirit help, look up Adam Sandler's Hannukah song on YouTube. . .)

  © Free Blogger Templates Spain by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP