Friday, June 22, 2007

Introducing The Dustin and Stacey Show!

Hey everybody! Glad you found us! We thought it was about time we joined the Blogger world. Since this is our first time, though, expect a lot of changes at least for a while until we can get some of the kinks ironed out. Hopefully we will have enough interesting stuff going on to keep you all entertained at least a little! Be sure to check back often and leave a bunch of comments, 'cause that just makes it more fun for everybody! Until next time...

2 comments:

My name is April. June 23, 2007 at 11:17 AM  

Yay hooray!!! I'm the first comment EVER on your blog:-)

I promise to be a faithful reader full of loads of praise and adoration!

Okay...gotta go...gotta go advertise for you on my blog!

Momma Amy June 23, 2007 at 9:46 PM  

This should be fun! I look forward to the pictures and posts to come. Also, I didn't know you are living in Springfield, MO. Whenever we drive to my parents place in MO. we drive right through Springfield!

  © Free Blogger Templates Spain by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP