Friday, June 29, 2007

The Story of My Life









So Dustin found this comic in the paper and cut it out for me. I am a graphic designer and find myself constantly on the computer. There are many times where I have questioned whether I am in the right field though. I love it, but sometimes I get the feeling that there is a secret computerhood plotting evil against me. Things always go wrong when computers and I get together! I can't tell you how many times I have gotten into a bind and called a tech support guy or a fellow designer for help, just to hear them say, "What in the world have you done? I've never seen that before!" ha! That's just what I want to hear the tech support guy say! :)
So anyways, this little comic brought a smile to me and I thought I'd share it with you. Enjoy!

1 comments:

My name is April. June 30, 2007 at 12:34 PM  

That's an awesome comic. I laughed, and then I forwarded it to my boss. Gosh, how true!!!

  © Free Blogger Templates Spain by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP