Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Happy Birthday Bahne! (late)

So yesterday was Bahne's birthday.
Being the not-so-great-friend that I am, I am posting this a day late!
Sorry! Hope you had a truly great birthday!
It seems like just yesterday when we were in school together, or taking family vacations to Texas to visit your family, or playing pranks on gullible little April, or walking to Six Flags for the day.
Many many really fun memories!!
Now we live far away from each other and live very different lives. But I still cherish our friendship and am so glad we have been able to keep in touch over the years. Someday I will be able to come visit you in your hometown and your surroundings!
Next time we absolutely have to get an updated picture.
I can't believe I'm posting this picture! How embarrassing!
What was I thinking with the hairdo? Seriously!

2 comments:

My name is April. January 8, 2008 at 12:11 PM  

Hee hee, I remember thinking that I wanted to be just like you guys. You were the total image of "cool". What was I thinking???
Big hair, big earrings, braces and all sorts of scheming pranks bubbling in your brain...pranks to play on innocent little April!

Didn't you guys have fake names when you were that age? What were they?

Dustin and Stacey January 10, 2008 at 12:28 PM  

C'mon, you know you still want to be just like us! :)
Fake names? Not sure. :)

  © Free Blogger Templates Spain by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP