Thursday, January 17, 2008

Woohoo! Commercials!

OK, so with my first post in ages, I present...commercials. Candy commercials. That's right, candy commercials plural. The latest commercial that made me laugh out loud is this one from Skittles...



Next is the funniest commercial I have seen in a long time. I have seen it a ton of times, and I still die laughing every time. Snickers, you rock.



OK. So the next ones are all others in the Snickers FEAST series. This one shows how all those crazy guys started their road trip...



On this one, you gotta get to the end...



And finally, just what I know you all really want, the guys singing...



So there are several more Snickers FEAST videos, but these are my favorites. Most of the others are pretty crappy, actually, but the pure genius of the trash can one makes up for any amount of crappiness in the others. Anyway, hope you enjoy!

  © Free Blogger Templates Spain by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP