Tuesday, July 31, 2007

The Dress!

This weekend I got my wedding dress! After 2 1/2 hours on Saturday and 2 1/2 hours on Sunday, I was finally able to decide! It's very exciting but also stressful and crazy! At one point, I wanted to cry! It was so hard! But I did it! I am one HUGE step closer to walking down the aisle! I can't believe it's really real! At first I felt like I was playing dress up! It was fun! My Mom (and Dad for part of it), friend Calee and soon to be Mom-In-Law were there to experience the excitement and help me pick out "the dress" and I had a wonderful, patient personal assistant/coordinator named Leslie who, funny enough, is getting married in May also. :) I am a bit sad this part of the process is over, but I think I came out with a knock-out dress! I can't describe it here (I don't want to spoil it for Dustin) so you'll just have to wait till next year. We'll post pics after the wedding.
Just wanted to share the first milestone in our little wedding planning adventure!

2 comments:

My name is April. August 10, 2007 at 7:52 AM  

What??? No one has left any comments of love???
Oops, sorry. Here's my love!
I sure wish I would have been there for the dress shopping but I'll make up for it. Haha...I WILL make up for it! By the time this is over you will be so glad to get rid of me!!!! Dustin...be prepared! :-) Hee heee heeee I love you guys!

Momma Amy August 11, 2007 at 12:21 AM  

It feels so great to be able to check something big off the Wedding To Do List! Now only 999,999 things left to do. Yeah!! :)

  © Free Blogger Templates Spain by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP