Thursday, July 26, 2007

Dustin's Movie Update!

So I'm not one of those people that checks out movie trailers online all the time, but I happened to be looking around today and thought I'd share my most-anticipated-yet-likely-generally-unknown upcoming movie. I guess it technically was released the 20th, but it comes to Springfield tomorrow. The movie is...(drumroll please)..."SUNSHINE". Sounds like a happy feel good movie right? Well, let me tell you that it's probably more happy feel good than the last movie this director and star teamed up to do. What movie would that be you might ask? The masterful "28 Days Later." If you haven't seen that movie, you should definitely check it out...it's a zombie/horror movie that's actually good (awesome actually)! Anyway, back to "Sunshine". Brief plot, "50 years into the future, the Sun begins to die, and Earth is dying as a result. A team of astronauts are sent to revive the Sun - but the mission fails. Seven years later, a new team are sent to finish the mission as they are Earth's last hope." And from the trailer, all kinds of crazy crap is going to happen! Anyway, you can check out the trailers here.

And my "What The Crap?" award goes to "1-18-08." Yep, that appears to be the title (or maybe just the release date and they don't have a name yet). Check out the trailer here and the equally odd website you'll be saying "What the crap?" too! But it's from producer J.J. Abrams (woohoo Lost!), so it may be really good, but I have no clue what's going on from the trailer...apparently there's a party and then stuff starts getting destroyed. That's all I got. Anyway, enjoy!

1 comments:

Anonymous July 29, 2007 at 9:31 PM  

Sunshine was a pretty good movie. I wish it were advertised better though. The story, acting, and special effects blended together wonderfully.

  © Free Blogger Templates Spain by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP