Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Coffee!! Coffee!!

My absolute favorite thing about Springfield (except for the presence of Dustin of course) is the Mudhouse. They brew up the very best coffee in the world.



All about Coffee
~
A Coffee Deal...When the smell of hot coffee comes
your way your eyes brighten up and you're ready to
deal with the day!
Coffee Whirl...Turn me around and head me in the
direction of coffee!
Coffee Bloopers... I went to perk a pot of coffee and
perked up my life!
With Coffee...And a smile it's as good as it gets at the
moment!


1 comments:

My name is April. August 1, 2007 at 8:15 AM  

Did you make that coffee art? The coffee whirl one kinda looks like your style. I like them! It would be so cool to have prints of all of them.
I wish I could have been there for the dress part. It makes me a little sad. I'll make up for it though. Haha...trust me...I'll make up for it :-) Love you girl!

  © Free Blogger Templates Spain by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP